Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone know where I can get help with security deposit for an apmt?

Im going to be moving out soon, and tho its an affordable housing complex, I need one and 1/2 months rent,which is going to be tough also buying furniture.. Does social services help with that? What documents do I need to bring and ect? I dont have sec.8 or an other govmt help...I live in New Jersey btw...

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

Answers (2)
  • I honestly dont knwo anything that would give you that much money with out being on some kind of assitance.
    You can try the catholic charitiy groups they help people get in to apartments all the time

    Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:17 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

  • I don't know of any that help unless its an emergency situation.

    Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:21 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Just for Fun
need some tips...

Next question overall (Babies (0-12 months))
how do i clean this?