?

I felt my baby move for the first time LaSt thursday but I haven't felt her again? Could somethin be wrong (my first baby)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be, especially dependent on what week you're in. I would call my Dr. and see if I could come in just to be safe. Your baby is probably fine, I worried about this when it happened to me. Still, if it went longer than a day without movement, I'd definitely call to be safe.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:39 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• It is TOTALLY NORMAL to feel a baby off and on for the first 2 months or so that you feel them! You might feel him/her today but then not feel anything for a month! The doctors dont expect you to even feel your baby daily until you are over 20 weeks. How far along are you?

I am sorry but I do not agree with Stefanie AT ALL! Lets say you are 14 weeks and dont feel your baby for a month... that is TOTALLY fine. Now if you are like 25 weeks and not feeling anything then I would call your doctor.
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 1:58 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• OP 16weeks
    Anonymous

• It's perfectly normal to not feel the baby move for days early on like that....doesn't mean your baby isn't moving, just means the movements are too small, or facing the placenta, so you don't feel them.

With my current pregnancy, my 2nd, I first felt movement at 14 weeks and I'd go up to a week without feeling a flutter or tingle!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:17 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Thanx so much for ur answers.

Op
    Anonymous

• Movements in the very beginning are not going to be constant. I would wait until around 24/25 weeks or so before I get too worried about not feeling movement. Right now, the baby isn't really big enough to make big movements that you will feel every single time anyway.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 5:08 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I'm on my 6th pregnancy and am around 14 weeks and felt the baby move a couple of days ago, but today not so much.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 5:09 PM on Dec. 7, 2009