facial hair

do any of you have a lil bit of a moustache i was jsut curiosu to see how u remove it. i use tweezers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I did have just a little mustache, I had a day spa place wax it and it grew back darker and thicker! Screw that, I'm never messing with my mustache again!
    Anonymous

• Tweezers sometimes, sometimes Nair for the face. I used to wax it and I had a really great product that you heated in the microwave. It took me years to use it up, and I never replaced it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:51 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Nair.
    I can't tweeze it since it get's all red afterwards.
    Anonymous

• I wax.
    Anonymous

• tweeze..waxing irritates my skin and makes me have breakouts. I am too old for breakouts.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 4:27 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• Each time you wax it takes longer to grow back for most. Sometimes it even reaches the point where it will stop growing. Yes, it is painful but most salons will use a product called soothe to soothe the skin and stop the stinging.

Also hair does not grow back darker and thicker all thou it may seem that way. Our hair on our body is damaged from years of sun and chemical exposures. The hair after shaving, waxing, tweezing is new hair therefor is not damaged and may appear darker and thicker. (If you stopped waxing, tweezing, and shaving the hair that grows back in will also EVETUALLY fade and thin out.

You really just need to try the options listed above and find what is best for you but be careful of chemicals that may damage your skin.
    EliseMichelle

Answer by EliseMichelle at 2:19 PM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I get a few light ones, but being blonde they are not real noticeable. I just tweeze them when I do my brows.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Dec. 30, 2009