Grr! this is more of a vent than anything.

Sooooo I take DH to work today cause I have a doctors appointment at 10:15am... I come home straighten up, then its time to go. I get in the car get halfway there and my gas light comes on! Oh thats great cause DH doesnt even get paid til thursday! So im like okay I'll deal with it some how. I get to the Doc and sign in. The lady at the desk calls me up and says "what are you in for today?" I say "I see the doctor once a week until my baby comes" Which is anytime! then she is like well we dont have you on the schedule. So she backtracked and was like well youre right it should be today but youre not on the schedule and the doctor isnt even here! Can you see the midwife? I said sure I can see her... Then the desk lady says Oh well she is full today you'll have to come back... How about 2:30? Im like no I have kids to pick up! then she says oh well how about tomorrow? ugh! Im thinking the whole time (contd)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don’t even have gas! So it took everything I had not to yell at her and say it was their mistake cause I even had a damn appointment card! Took the appt for tomorrow and left… With no Gas! And I still have to pick up kids, DH and my prenatal refill… Yup! I wanted to bawl my eyes out when I walked out of the Doctors office…. Maybe It wouldn’t have been so bad if I wasn’t ready to Pop any day and hormonal? :( maybe a good cry is what I need cause I still feel like just letting it all out
    Anonymous

• Awe Hun im sorry, I hope things get better, My husband has done taht to me before too. Hope you have a good and easy delivery God bless.
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 2:29 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• yes the gas tank must be a guy thing...my hubby will leave me on fumes quite regularly......
    I feel for you, hope you have your baby soon.....
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 2:48 PM on Dec. 7, 2009