• In the Spotlight:

How soon can you concieve after a miscarriage???

I miscarried Dec 1, 2009 and had a dnc Dec 2, 2009.

jlee38340

Asked by jlee38340 at 1:50 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You CAN concieve the very next time you ovulate. It might be better to wait a couple months, though. Check with your doc.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:54 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I conceived 10-12 days after I miscarried. However, I was only a few days late. I think it's probably wiser to wait at least one period, that is what I was told to do.
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 2:11 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Wait at least one period(not just physically but mentally also and then try I myself had a M/C in February of this year and now I am currently 11 weeks pregnant. So Sorry for your loss I know what you are going through.
    Anonymous

• im sorry for your loss, i know exactly what your going through. ive had two miscarriages and it was hard. but with my last miscarriage, i tried after one period and got pregnant. now i have a beautiful healthy 9 month old girl. but only your doctor can answer that question!!!
    Anonymous