Is there any real jobs for working at home?

Laynie

Asked by Laynie at 1:54 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:59 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I dont know what a non-real job is? But I work from home. I am a Skincare consultant for a spa company. I make a very nice income and love me job!
    jAcKiE584

Answer by jAcKiE584 at 2:09 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• There are west at home, and alpine are two of the biggest legit work at companies they pay like $9-$10 per hour, there are a lot of guidelines, like you need to have a landline, no noise in background and you can choose the schedule but its not guranteed so its flexible. I tried but with kids making noise and running around at different times of the day or evening it wouldn't work out. Plus they moniter all your phone calls. I decided start my own work from home business and its worked out i around my own time and get daily pay and free dental. hope this info helps if you need anything visit my page or message me.
    Cheryl
    cditren

Answer by cditren at 2:13 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I work at home and absolutely love it! There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! I would love to get you more information about what I do. My website is www.beingunited.com and my email is rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 3:18 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Here are some sites i frequent, 2 are messageboards and one has WAH job listings

www.workplacelikehome.com

www.wahm.com

www.ratracerebelion.com

Hope these help
    ShortMommytobe

Answer by ShortMommytobe at 3:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I was in a situation where I had to make some extra income for a few months to pay off a debt. I couldn’t invest any money to start any of the work at home sites. So I had to search out the free ones. I found some really good ones, and some really bad ones. So, if you’re looking, it’s free, you have nothing to lose, you should go to Free Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:49 AM on Dec. 8, 2009