If your hubby is a business owner...

do you ever simply beam with pride? do you smile inwardly, knowing what a goof he might be at home? do you ever just look at him and think - wow?

this past weekend we had hubby's company party. he started this business with 3 partners (but it was HIS buiness plan). in only 4 years they have grown to two offices and 60+ employees. i met a woman who has been with the company only a couple months, she told me she has been working in the industry for over 30 years and this is by far the nicest company attmosphere she has EVER seen. the company even won an city wide award this year for one of the best places to work.

I am soooooo proud, and I giggle inwardly all the time that all these people look up to and respect him as a business man and I know all his shortcomings, faults, and goof ups....... he is such a kid at heart.... but such a man at work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am with you, my husband has had his company for 16 years! The last two years have been so amazing too us and we keep getting bigger we are looking at hiring some extra help this year. I understand what you are saying though, BE PROUD you should!!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 2:52 PM on Dec. 7, 2009