Who wants a puppy???

My dog just gave birth to 11 amazingly cute GR puppies! We are looking for nice families to adopt them. We live in toronto.

Emmagr

Asked by Emmagr at 2:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Pets

• Awwww....I wish we could have dogs otherwise we'd gladly take one off your hands. Plus we don't live in toronto.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:27 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I don 't really think this is the place to advertise your puppies. There are lots of people on here who will take care of a puppy. They will take the time to train, socialize, love and care for the dog. Then there are others who won't do those things and will get the puppy just because its cute, or for a Christmas present.

Make sure you ask whomever wants a puppy lots of questions. Make sure they understand the work, patience, money and time it takes to have and keep a dog. Make sure they understand that dumping a dog outside is not right for the puppy and future adult dog. It has negative impacts on a dog's life.

Have them provide you with references and don't give them the pup for free. Charge a fee and use the money that you get from selling the pup's to fix your female so she isn't adding to the animal overpopulation problem.

Acid

Answer by Acid at 3:06 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• No Thanks i find enough abandoned and neglected puppies to keep me busy. I have one right now that was so malnurished his legs may never be normal. Besides, I don't trust breeders that advertise in this manner. I bet they are adorable though
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 3:32 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• what is a gr??
    Anonymous

• GR is for Golden Retreiver
    Emmagr

Answer by Emmagr at 3:47 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Have you thought about donating your puppies to be service dogs? I've heard that labs and gr's are great sight dogs.
    nowaygourmet

Answer by nowaygourmet at 9:34 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• And please have your dog spayed ASAP so that you don't continue contributing to pet overpopulation. Millions of perfectly good dogs and cats are euthanized every year because there aren't enough homes for them. There is NO GOOD REASON to continue allowing your dog to breed.
    Thank you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Are you selling them or giving them away?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Dec. 8, 2009