i hate anxiety

anxiety sucks!!!!!!!!
i feel unconnected to my family is this nornal in anxiety..
i havent got a full night sleep in over 5 months and its gettin to me...
my daughter wakes up 3-4 times every night i cant hardly keep my eyes open
this sucks im prescribed buspar for anxiety and celexa for depression my ob gave it to me but im afraid of sde effects on me&the baby i am 22 weeks pregnant!

bbd75939

Asked by bbd75939 at 2:29 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Health

• buspar made me sleepless and anxious, but that may just have been my reaction. I hope that you get sleep soon. Sleep during the day if you can.

Answer by Bmat at 2:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I have xanax for anxiety. Mostly I have it under control without needing the meds during the day. But it does interfere with my sleeping, so I had always taken one around 9pm. NOW I take valerian root.....natural herb, and I drift off nicely.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• There is a fantastic book called No More Panic by Claire Weeks; you should be able to pick it up at your local library.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Stop what you are doing and pray several times a day. Pray for this to end & pray for your sanity
    Anonymous

• Yoga,Meditation, Talk Therapy there is natural ways to deal with Anxiety besides resorting to medication and YES I do suffer from Anxiety myself before anyone questions..
    Anonymous