Stretch Marks...This Friday I will be 35 weeks!

This is my 2nd child. A little girl. I have a 3.5 year old boy. With him I got very few stretch marks under my belly that quickley faded. I got tons on my brests and butt and thighes that dont really bother my they faded you cant even see them. I am 5'2 127 originally and am now 5'2 149..I have 5 more weeks left. How much bigger will I grow. I have only noticed 1-2 lil pink dots on my lower belly where the others are. How much more will I grow and what are my chances of bad stretch marks? People consider me lucky after my son I guess cuz my belly was just flat without marks really..My mom has none and had 4 kids...But I am just wondering what are my chances of a outbreak this far in?

NIKKIANDYBABY

Asked by NIKKIANDYBABY at 2:33 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Since baby puts on so much weight in the last few weeks, you may not be out of the woods. GL!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:35 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I don't think you'll do so bad since you didn't so bad last time. I truly believe it's a hereditary thing, where whatever the makeup of your skin is and how it runs in your family effects your chances.
    I on the other hand, wasn't so lucky :)
    Anonymous

• Thats what I heard hereditery. Luckily my mom has none after 4 kids. But my sister who doesnt have children has them horrrrrrrible...but she put on 100 pounds in a year =/ I mean my breasts r covere din white ones...but that was expected..I am really just hoping to keep my tummy as clear as possible =
    NIKKIANDYBABY

Answer by NIKKIANDYBABY at 2:48 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Can you believe we are almost done? It is CRAZY to think about!!!

You will probably grow quite a bit more but she will drop and that will move some of the weight off your belly which will losen it up a little bit. If you get more stretch marks, dont look at them that way... look at them as "love marks" from your kids, thats what i do! I got lucky and only had one from each kid and dont appear to have any yet from this one but my stomach is itchy (something that i didnt experience with Jaydin or Kenna) so I am assuming its getting ready to stretch
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 3:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I got very few as well. They quickly faded. None with baby #1, the ones I did get were from baby #2, baby #3 none, and now I'm 30 wks pregnant with baby #4, none so far. My mom has only a few and she has to point them out to see them. I will say it's genetic. Normally if your mom got them so will you. Consider yourself lucky if you get some and they fade. I had a friend whose were so bad by 7 months they bled. I felt so bad for her!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 9:08 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• COCO BUTTER!!!! if you're worried about stretch marks use coco butter liberally and it helps, for some women it doesn't help much, but others swear by it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Dec. 8, 2009