What is your denomination and your beliefs?

I may change denominations, I've already quit the church I attened. I am looking for some place I can feel comfortable and welcome in. Something that is kid friendly and reaches out to non-believers. I believe that Jesus is the Son of God and was reserected from the cross 3 days after he died for our sins.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
    With any church, be sure to pray about it.
    If any of ye lack wisdom , let him ask of God.
    Anonymous

• Raised Methodist.
    Married Catholic, raising kids Catholic.
    In my heart some where between Catholic and Budist...... still searching.
    Anonymous

• Jehovah's witness. the congregation welcomed me with open arms, I felt comfortable immediately. We believe that after death, we are judged by God and the good will inherit the earth, the wicked will be no more. I love it.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Catholic. I believe Jesus is the son of God. I was raised Catholic but after I was married we went to several different denominations of church's in our area. There was a large Catholic Church by our house but my husband and I avoided it at first because we wanted to find the right church for us and not just go to the closest or largest. We visited several but nothing that felt completely comfortable. One Sunday we finally went to the church closest to us and we both loved being there, we loved the feeling of the people in the church it was very welcoming.

I will say  that even though we found a great church I don't know if this was the best way to "shop around" because first impressions can be misleading and you often have to get involved to really get a feeling for the church and to feel that you are part of the community there.

Good Luck

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 3:59 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Im eclectic in my spirituality. Drawing mainly from the Wiccan and Hindu religions.
    I believe in the Divine(male and female), I believe in balance, I believe in karma, I believe in reincarnation, and I believe Im here to learn and to grow as both a spiritual being and a human one.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:00 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Roman Catholic Christian.

Believe Jesus is the Son of God--second person in the Holy Trinity. Died on the cross, rose again on the third day.

Love being Catholic! We welcome new people with open arms :-)
    MamaBee07

Answer by MamaBee07 at 7:46 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• HA!
    Anonymous