Help me figure out when to work out...

Help someone.
I work 60 hours on 6 days a week. I have a 1 hour commute total. I get up at 5am to leave by 6 (includes getting DD ready for daycare)
Saturday is my only day off (cleaning day) Friday after work (3pm) is shopping day, Sunday evenings a(3pm)re really my only free evenings. M-Thursday in at 630am-between 6&630pm(I only get 7-9 with DD and then it's off to bed) and if I work out before bed I can't sleep. Ideas?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 2:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Can you do anything while at work? I work on the 7th floor and will regularly walk up and down the stairs. My co-workers all walk around on their lunch breaks.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 2:44 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Can you get a cleaning lady to free up Sat? Can you get a walk in on your lunch hour?
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 2:46 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Get up a half hour earlier. Do things like park farther out at work or use the stairs. I think you are covered on cleaning day and you should take a day or 2 off anyway. I get up and ride my stationary bike before anyone else is up It's fast and I don't have to get up and get dressed, pop in a tape or drive to the gym. Just try adding little things, jog in place or do a few stretching exercises with hand weights. Try to get a walk around the block in after dinner. You can take the kids or leave someone with them.
    Good Luck
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:49 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I try to take the long way around the building as much as I can (work in a factory) and go to the furthest bathroom. In the summer I walk at lunch but right now it's snowing so I'm not going out. I really need to do some Pilates but my schedule doesn't really have anytime. and I only wish I could afford a cleaning lady.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:49 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I agree, walk whenever possible, if you are able to carry light weights to add to it, and ankle weights. If u have a miute a work its easy to do squats and lunges. Get creative. Randomly at home drop and do push up or sit ups. Set up a free profile at Beach body, you will get a free coach to help you out. There are mostly ppl in your situation and they found ways to get around it. http://tinyurl.com/ykzyytq
    exoticwillow

Answer by exoticwillow at 3:53 PM on Dec. 9, 2009