Why do all guys that want my number talk about cuddlin and kissing when they don't even know me?

I finally gave my number out and the first thing out of these guys mouth is us cuddlin and kissing... seriously. Is this flirting or trying to get further with me cause it isn't happening.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• They are just trying to get into your pants. You know the old saying kissing lead to more then kissing.

Answer by louise2 at 2:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Guys usually only care about one thing. And that's feeding the little brain between their legs.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:55 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• guys figure that women want a sensitive man. so if he says he'll cuddle and kiss you he fidures this is wat u want to hear. and by telling you he thinks he'll get some wet wet.
    krisew90

Answer by krisew90 at 3:01 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• They just want sex. They don't care about you as a person, just as a warm hole to enter.
    Anonymous

• Sex...its just a way to play on your emotions, saying things they think you want to hear.. If a guy really likes you - he won't even go there until he's taken you out a couple times.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 4:15 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• SEX. That's all they want. They want to soften you up by saying they want to cuddle with you and kiss you. Then they'll start saying they want to "make love" even if you haven't known each other long enough to even talk about love.
    Anonymous

• You should actually be thankful because they are showing you the person they really are, I love meeting men like that so I know not to waste my time unless all I want is a one night stand or bootycall but I'd rather know what I'm dealing with then to be with someone and find out they are a jerk way down the line
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 4:50 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• They want to have you and are letting you know fast.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 5:59 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• It could be like how everyone else says it to be- they just want to get into your pants.

At the same time, consider this.
    When my bf and I first met, began playing the question game and, quite obviously, one of the first things that came up was sex. That annoyed me like no tomorrow. I was seriously about the drop the guy when I asked my best guy friend about it. I told him that I had only known the guy for a few days (but hung out with him everyone of those days) and that he had already brought up this topic.

He told me to calm down and that, though it might be a little weird, guys don't talk about sex with just any girl, really. In better terms, they won't have sex with any girl. I don't know, but it made me think...

We're now a month into the relationship (a little over a month and half since we met) & sex is just about never mentioned! Weird, huh? And I am proud to say that a lot of my friends are jealous of what we have
    fallen_tennyo

Answer by fallen_tennyo at 7:36 PM on Dec. 7, 2009