open heart surgery

hey everyone well as some of you know my daughter alaynah now (15 mnths) Had open heart surgery to repair TOF(Tetrology of Fallot) And is now doing Great, i would love to meet moms that have been through it or that are goin through it now. i would love to talk to moms about my experience and hear stories from other moms, im scared to death of my daughter having Another open heart surgery in the future, im hopefully & I pray she wont have to endure that ever again, it was the hardest tiem in my life.

DiandraBryant07

Asked by DiandraBryant07 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• she had surgery at 5mnths old weighing barely 7 pounds. Now shes a lil chunky Butt! :) :) :)
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 2:57 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Wow! My daughter didn't have this problem, but I wanted to say that I'm so happy for you that the surgery went well and your daughter is doing great! I'm pretty sure that usually once the hole is closed . . that's it. Best Wishes and I hope your daughter never has to have another surgery! Sending hugs and kisses!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:10 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• thanks alot! :) i appreciate it hope you and yur family have a wonderful Christmas!
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 6:45 PM on Dec. 9, 2009