Need Christmas gift ideas...

There's alot of people I am stuck on this year. First, my best friend. She seems to have everything in the world she could possibly need and I never know what to get for her. She is 21 years old. Her and her boyfriend own a house together. She loves decorating her house, she loves candles(but works in a candle store so she has plenty), she likes to read but has a million books she hasn't even begun yet, she likes movies, she likes baking. Under $30 - I'm broke.

Second, my boyfriends whole family.His parents are 50 and 51. They like decorating the house, cooking, his mom likes baking, jigsaw puzzles, they like playing the wii, they love babies.

My boyfriends grandparents - in their 70's. They like baking, cooking, family.... they are more about happiness than materialistic things...

His sister - she is 25 and pregnant with a boy. She is married so I think I should get something that they could both use or appreciate.

Samantha19

Asked by Samantha19 at 3:07 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Holidays

• For your best friend, does she like coffee? Is there a particular restaurant she likes? does she go get pedicures or manicures? You could get her a gift certificate for that, or a gift certificate for her favorite book store :)

Your boyfriend's family , I would buy something relatively inexpensive and simple. Maybe a vase with their favorite kind of flowers, or you could do like I do and make a gift basket containing little items like an inexpensive jigsaw puzzle, a couple votive candles with pretty candle holders, and maybe some nice chocolates.

For the grandparents, maybe a nice framed photo of you and your boyfriend

For his sister, maybe something for her and the baby. A boppy pillow is a really nice gift if she doesn't have one! They're comfy when pregnant, and are great for the baby to lie on or sit between when he is born.

Hope that helps a little bit!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:35 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• In their 70's folks  -- Get them sweet's(See's), they sure do that that stuff.  Warm non-stick slippers; Magazine subscription of Reader's Digest Large Print

His sister - Something like this for when she has her baby.  I've seen some of these at Wal-greens or drug stores.

Baking folks. Under $30 - Nice apron

Go to Bed, Bath and Beyond lotsa household stuff there; even gift certificates just to play on the save side. 

Anonymous

• For our extended family we cook gallon size bags full of carmel corn and peanut brittle. It is always a big hit and every year everybody wants there goodies
    Crashmonster1

Answer by Crashmonster1 at 8:49 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• You said your bff likes baking how about a cookie press? They are very cool and you can get them at Michael's in that price range.
    For your bfs family you said they like puzzles how about a photo puzzle from www.photoworks.com its a puzzle that has a photograph that you choose on it (your child, a pic of them, whatever you choose) They are also affordable and very fun and personal.
    Your bfs grandparents how about a photo throw from a photo site? You can get a photo fleece throw at www.snapfish.com for $32 right now.
    The perfect gift for a married couple expecting a baby is something they can enjoy together. How about a gift basket with a dvd and snacks in it for a movie night? Or maybe tickets to a local place they enjoy going?
    Anonymous

• I like shutterfly's photo calendars for grandparents. And that's grandparents of my baby or our grandparents. I think they are around $15. Shutterfly also has photo jigsaw puzzles - might be nice for your boyfriend's mom.

For the sister - maybe a gift card to a restaurant or to the movies so they can go out before the baby comes.

Not sure on your friend. If she likes decorating her house, is there a theme she uses? Does she have some photos or artwork that isn't framed and you could get her one or two nice frames? She likes movies - what about a little bucket filled with microwave popcorn, a couple things of candy, a couple sodas or a cheap wine and a DVD?
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:01 AM on Dec. 8, 2009