Need a first name for a boy (middle name is Otto, and last name is Malchow)

Trying to help my cousin choose a name. They have the middle and last already. So far the only ones her hubby KINDA likes is Justin, Ryan, Jason (they like typical normal names, but unique ones would be okay. This is their first child.

54313MomOf4Boys

Asked by 54313MomOf4Boys at 3:18 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Joseph, aidan, thomas, Quinten, jared, Tyler,
    Anonymous

• Matthew
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 3:27 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• The first name that popped into my head when I read the middle and last names was James. Maybe Jamie for short?
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• NO, not Matthew!!!! Then the poor kid's initials would be MOM.

Justin or Jason would be good, something simple to balance out the Otto and the Malchow. Not, Ryan, again you get the initials ROM and definitely not anything that began with "M."

If they went with Thomas or Tyler, then his initials would be TOM. Could be kinda cool with Thomas.......maybe I over think these things too much, LOL!
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 3:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Name are supposed to roll off the tongue easily so no matter which one you choose make sure you say the ones you like over and over to see how well it sounds.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:45 PM on Dec. 7, 2009