How many of you actually like anal sex?

Ok my husband really wants me to let him do anal on me again. We tried it a few times but it hurt and I honestly don't like it. He is on the large side and I have hemorrhoids from pregnancies. He would never force me or push me into it. He teases that all the other girls are doing it. I seriously doubt that :) So honestly so I can show him......how many of you girls actually do it and how often? Do you really like it or do you just do it to keep your man happy? Be honest :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Tried once, it hurt like no other, and we've never done it or tried it again.
    Anonymous

• never tried.. and dont wana try..sorry...
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 3:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• NOOO way! it hurts! tried it once - and only the tip went in and i was done ... will never ever do it again!
    Anonymous

• Did it once, and basically felt like I wanted to kill myself..lol..It is right up there with the pain when having a baby in my opinion.
    Ive tried to do it for mu husband a few times, but it just hurts so much! Ask your husband if he would want it done to him and see what he says!
    Anonymous

• No way. I've never even tried it and don't feel I have to in order to come to the conclution that I don't want to be with anyone who disrespects me enough to want to hurt me like that.
    Make a deal? You'll let him stick it in yours if he'll allow you to use a strap on with him. Fair is fair, right?
    Anonymous

• Never tried it, never will or want to. It's not made for that! God, men want to get in ALL our holes lol
    Anonymous

• I've never tried it. I don't want to feel that kind of pain just to satisfy him when there are SO many other things we can do and we can BOTH enjoy.

ANON at 3:35 PM- LOL
    Emmagr

Answer by Emmagr at 3:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Might I suggest...that you and your husband comprimise(if YOU want to....NEVER do anything that makes YOU uncomfortable), but if YOU are willing to spice things up in general, try some very small anal beads, or other types of 'toys', there are many that do cause pleasure, and are a plus to an already amazing relationship. However, again DO NOT DO anything YOU are not comfortable doing. reverse the role and ask hubby if HE is willing to try anal sex?????? Might give you an idea, into his way of thinking. There are far too MANY other ways to pleasure both of your needs and wants:) Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• I've never even let my husband try. I don't even like supossitories when I have to have them. For me, that is an exit only hole.

I told my DH years ago that I think any man who would rather do a butt hole than a vagina might as well be gay.
    Anonymous

• In over 15 years it has happened twice, once i was drunk and thought hey that sounds like a good idea and it was fine didnt hurt at all, then we tried it another time i was completely sober and no way no how are we doing that again.
    Anonymous