TV-Obsessed! What's On Your Wish List?

I'm hoping that some of you wouldn't mind being part of the Entertainment Buzz's Gift Guide representing the TV obsessed mama. We're doing a CafeMom Wish List, so the ideas are going to be for moms, from moms! These answers can be general, but if you could add in some tv-type things, or really anything Entertainment-related, that'd be even better!!

I'm asking various CafeMoms to tell me:

1. What is on their wish list

2. What are some great stocking stuffer ideas?

Any help you could give me would be wonderful!

Thanks so much!

Best,

Brittny

Daily Buzz Team

Asked by Daily Buzz Team at 3:29 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Entertainment

• wish list: iPod, The Tudors series.
    Anonymous

• supernatural season 4.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 12:51 PM on Dec. 8, 2009

• Well, my wish list is answered...got a TV early...LOL And extended cable to see other great shows.
    Stocking stuffers..maybe a DVD of someone's favorite shows or movies. Gift card for Netflix, Blockbuster and such. Some popcorn to eat or chocolates while watching TV. Oh, a nice bottle of wine:) That would stuff the stocking ;) I love candles so maybe that, too.
    momof3angela

Answer by momof3angela at 12:46 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I would like to have all of the seasons of Sex and the city. For stocking a stuffer I would like some chocolate and a nice bottle of wine. Maybe bubble bath stuff too!! LOL

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:25 PM on Dec. 10, 2009