I am really horrible at this!

I need help with makeup. I NEVER wear it besides a little eyeliner every now and then. I was just wondering what is the best makeup to put on my face, as in to cover up redness. Do I use foundation or concealer..I have no idea which is which..lol. I have very fair skin...any help would be great! I have a date night tonight and want to look good!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Use foundation and then a little blush on the apples of your cheeks. A natural color eye shadow and some mascara, then some lip gloss.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:44 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• go to your local drug store and ask the lady at the makeup counter..she will help you find what works best for you..and she could even do a lil makeover on ya...i work at a drugstore and they get ppl like that in allllll the time!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• You can buy all the cheap foundation in the world at walmart-walgreens, ect. It will not cover up redness. You need a matte make up base. The best one i've found is Estee Lauder -double wear. It's about $32 a bottle, but it last and you WILL look good! That $10-12 mess doesnt work. 1. wash your face 2. Put on a moisturizer , let dry 3. Put on foundation (you can use your finger or a sponge) just make sure you dont have lines on your jaw or neck. 4. Apply blush on check bones. 5. Apply a loose finishing powder. For your eyes...Use a lighter color under the eyebrow and on the eye lid at the lashes. Use a darker shade in the crease area BLEND well. Nice make up brushes are no match for those sponge things on a stick you get with the shadow. Eyeliner under bottom eyelashes, and across the top if you prefer. Mascara, make sure you dont have any clumps. I use an old toothbrush to comb them once i've applied the mascara.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 5:36 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Brush your eyebrows and pluck any stray hairs underneath and on top. Shave your mustache if you have hair growing on your upper lip. Lip gloss and now you are beautiful! :) have fun on your date! dont forget some good smelly's!!
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 5:38 PM on Dec. 7, 2009