I Was Taking A Bath And I Am Not Sure if...

my Mucus Plug Came out or not I have had a UTI and dont know if it may be that or not because this is the first time I have ever had a UTI before... I am 26 weeks and dont even know if it is possible but it looked like mucus but was not big it was a round ball of it probably like the size of the end of my thumb I seen it when i washed I dont know what to do...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can always call the nurses line and ask them. When I lost my mucus plug it wasn't very big but it was lightly streaked with brown and a light red color if that helps any.
    Anonymous

• If it was your mucus plug it will regenerate.
    Anonymous

• You should definitely call your doc. It sounds like what happened at the end of my pregnancy. I bet you are ok though lots of crazy funky stuff happens during this precious time! Good luck to you and baby and keep us updated!
    babywhatnow

Answer by babywhatnow at 3:48 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Mine sheds all the time. As long as there is no blood and you aren't in pain you are fine. Call you care giver if you are worried.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 5:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2009