i need to find VERY reasonably priced kids furniture online

ok first let me start by telling u about my home...i live in texas and i was hit by both hurricane katrina and rita...rita put a tree in the back part of my mobile home and we have had it shut off forever..we have fixed it all but havent sheetrocked it or anything but neway i have a 90 ft 4 bedroom 2 bath mobile home and the tree took out the last two br and bathrooms my sons rooms and bathrooms, well this year we have decided that santa was gonna get their room fixed up for them and im having trouble finding kids bedroom furniture that i can order online and have it shipped to me....does anybody know where i could find an online site that really has good deals on stuff like tv stands,rugs,kid chairs etc.? u know everything a kid needs in his room...i have 3 boys so its gotta go with boys..thanx soooo much in advance im going CRAZY!!!!
i need it to be as cheap as i can find it

texassunshine

Asked by texassunshine at 3:44 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Shopping

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 3:46 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• thrift stores
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 3:47 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Ikea
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 6:52 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• GO to Big Lots they have captains beds for $100 and the mattress for $100 I am getting one as a bigboy bed for my 5 year old. You do not need the boxspring btw for captains beds. i fyou are looking for bunk beds I saw a really nice wooden one at Walmart for $120.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 9:22 AM on Dec. 8, 2009