Why is it that society doesn't see a problem with older men dating younger women but when older women date younger men, it's wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dont think its wrong as long as the younger one is old enough. Male or female I think a 18 y/o with a 50 y/o is just wrong.
    Anonymous

• Hey--it happens all the time!!! Why is it wrong??? My DH's cousin marred a woman about 20 years older than he was. ANd what about all the celebrities? Just as long as the guy isn't a teenager....LOL...its fine.
    Anonymous

• Um...maybe because our ancestors use to give their daughters away when they were 13 to men that were in their 40's. So I guess its something that has always been accepted but thank god not to that degree anymore. Thats my guess.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 3:50 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Technically, sociology wise, because it is a waste of sperm (and we have to populate the planet.) I think the idea has become completely outdated.   I don't know who you know that is busting on you or somebody else.  But really very few people care as long as the age gap super big.

Anonymous

• Because men give men a pad on the back that he can still perform even though his old but not for long. he he
    Anonymous

• If you are an older woman looking to date a younger man, my BIL owns a nice condo, has a good job, and likes pets. I'm cougar hunting for him.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 5:09 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I don't think that's the case anymore...with the whole cougar movement and all. Hot young men seem to be the new coach bag.
    Anonymous