how do I delete my CM account?

How do I delete My CM account? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Anonymous

• Click on the Contact Us tab and tell them you are wanting to delete your account
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 4:02 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Either contact CafeMom (links are at the bottom of every page) or just stop logging in...

Answer by rkoloms at 4:22 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• At the bottom of any page is a 'contact us' link. Click there and then select 'delete my CafeMom account' on the righthand side of the next page. It looks like they are closed on an individual basis, so allow anything from a few minutes to a couple of days for your page to disappear. It's possibly worth deleting individual personal items from your page beforehand too, as any comments you have made anywhere outside your profile are not deleted after you leave, that's for sure. Makes me wonder if your personal private messages and chatter are kept too visible to the CafeMom team?
    JES xxx
    CosyMama

Answer by CosyMama at 8:13 AM on Dec. 8, 2009