Do you wrap all of your child(rens) Christmas gifts, and how to you delegate which are from santa and which are from you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Holidays

• we don't do the Santa thing.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Yes, they are all wrapped. The ones that are from Santa are the ones I say NO to, because Santa is nicer than me.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

Us too
    Emmagr

Answer by Emmagr at 4:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Most are wrapped unless they are going into the stocking or are too big...all were from Santa..once he was 10, he was like NO MORE SANTA TALK...I know the truth. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:44 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Ok..so the crazy thing is it never occurred to me till about 2 yrs ago to DO both!! LOL. We were always so broke that ALL the gifts were from Santa. My girls are 8 & 9 and they never asked why we didnt get them stuff. My Nephews asked my SIL why her and my BIL didnt so they started getting gifts from both. I havent found the need to change it :)  My mom used to use "special" wrapping paper (usually santa paper) to show the santa gifts.  This wrapping paper was hidden as well as the gifts. 

Outstanding.....then why did you feel the need to answer?  Do you feel better now?  Does it make you somehow superior that you dont so you needed to drop that in?  I dont understand why you and others who dont celebrate feel the need to jump in and be silly.  You dont DO santa then dont ANSWER the Santa Q's!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 5:18 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I wrap them all. but do have a separate hidden roll of paper and ribbon that they don't see or know about.

we write a santa list and before its sent I make sure its 'right' lol....and get them what we can afford from the lists. this year its easy - board games
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:54 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• All gifts are wrapped except stocking stuffers. We give DS two gifts, special xmas pj's which we all get and open on xmas eve. And one toy from us. everything else is from santa....at least till he gets older.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 6:13 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I wrap all at once, without knowing what they all are in the end. We do wrapping paper cooridinating. We take one and say its from us, the next is from santa. We do both because that way its equal what he gets from us and santa. It makes it fun because we dont even know whats going to be opened next!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 6:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• All of the presents are wrapped. I use a seperate wrapping paper from Santa also. The big gift is from Santa and everything else is from us. His stocking is usually from Santa too. :)
    Anonymous

• we have different wrapping papers for each child and a santa wrapping paper(the paper has santa on it) then we pick jammies and a toy but this year we are getting them zoobies(stuffed animal pillow and blanket) and then a toy but their zoobie is packaged into the same box as christmas jammies...the rest are from santa
    Houstyn08

Answer by Houstyn08 at 9:09 PM on Dec. 7, 2009