Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I called the non-emergency police on my husband for becoming very abusive and they came out made a complaint after he took the and left

is consider a misdeamor in the state of nj...

Answer Question

Asked by explore64 at 5:18 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Do what you gotta do.Don't put up with nonsense.

    Answer by evelynwest at 5:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

  • GL to you. I live in NJ.

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

  • Call every time it happens. Show a pattern of abuse. That will mean something when you go to court.

    Answer by admckenzie at 5:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.