is anyone else ready for the new year?

im am. 2009 has been total hell im ready for it to be over with. next month we are moving and are in a way making a fresh start...cant wait

gothmama91

Asked by gothmama91 at 5:26 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 2009 has been the hardest year in a long time, had to move to a town so far from my family and way to close to the inlaws. to the lady above me i feel your pain. good luck with yours.
    audreyhv6207

Answer by audreyhv6207 at 5:43 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Congrats and good luck. The only way mine will get better will be if my MIL strops trying to parent my child for me over the phone.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:28 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I'm ready for Summer! I can't wait to go out on our jet ski's and swim in our pool, plant flowers,just enjoy the outdoors !! I hate winter!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 5:45 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I am completely ready for 2010. 2009 was pretty much a living hell for the first 8 months. There were bright spots, like a trip to Disney but that didn't even end in a good way. 2010 can only be better.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 5:46 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• my MIL tried telling me how to parent with my first until one day i just blew up at her, i was tired and stress and just lost it...she hasnt told me what to do unless i ask for her advice....we have a pretty good relationship now....
    so good luck to you on that
    Anonymous

• most definitely!

bring on 2010
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:03 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I am ready for the new year, because I will be moved into a clean new house, the trips will be over, I will start potty training my youngest, and my hubby will be on the 2nd half of his deployment and I will have the time to get back to my schedule and lose this baby fat.  And hopfully we will find out were we will be going this fall and if we will be together as a family or not.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 6:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I have had 3 major funerals this year. Lost a co-worker, my dad and my gram. I also fell down a flight of uncarpeted stairs. Yeah 09 has been a real kick in the head.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 6:47 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Why would anyone be so excited for the year to change? They like to see "2010" rather than "2009" lol

Just because the year changes, doesn't mean things will get any better - not for me anyway. Sorry for the pessimism.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 6:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Just another day/year to me. The only change I'll notice is when I have to start writing 2010 on my dates. Other than that, it's no biggie to me.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:03 AM on Dec. 8, 2009