• In the Spotlight:

Do you sweat when you cook?

I can't be the only one. I don't think my kitchen circulates air very well, hmm. (Or it could be because I stand over a hot stove, LOL!)

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 5:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah but not all the time. It depends on what I'm cooking.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 6:07 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Yeah, and I definitely thinks it has to do with standing over a hot stove. Maybe that's why I'm not hungry, after cooking. Yours taste better??? LOL
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 6:11 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Yep. It's rare for me not to. Today I really didn't, because the meat was in the crock pot, the veggies were in the oven, and the potatoes had to boil, so I didn't have a lot of hands-on-over-the-stove time. But I was making Christmas before and was sweating. Doesn't affect my appetite either, like Ewadun ;).
    Anonymous

• Depending on what I am cooking, how hot my house is and the outside temp, yeah, sometimes I do. It doesn't affect my appetite, but I do find myself thinking of something easier to cook the next night. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:36 PM on Dec. 7, 2009