Health care bill written by a convicted felon!

From http://biggovernment.com/2009/12/07/was-democrats-health-care-strategy-written-in-federal-prison/#more-42174

Rep. Schakowsky (IL) is married to Robert Creamer, who was convicted in 2006 and sentenced to five months in federal prison in Terre Haute, Indiana, plus eleven months of house arrest.
While in prison—or “forced sabbatical,” he called it—Creamer wrote a lengthy political manual, Listen to Your Mother: Stand Up Straight! How Progressives Can Win (Seven Locks Press, 2007) which includesa ten-point plan for foisting universal health care on the American people in 2009:
• “We must create a national consensus that health care is a right, not a commodity; and that government must guarantee that right.”
• “We must create a national consensus that the health care system is in crisis.”
(cont'd)

29again

Asked by 29again at 5:56 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• mommykayti, did you even read the article? lol Creamer resigned from Citizen Action/Illinois after the FBI began investigating him for bank fraud and tax evasion at Illinois Public Action. He was convicted in 2006 and sentencedto five months in federal prison in Terre Haute, Indiana, plus eleven months of house arrest.

So a man guilty of FRAUDwrites a book about taxing people to pay for healthcare when he didn't pay taxes?! That's rich.  Rangel, Geithner~  FRAUDS. His 10 points basically discuss how to FRAUD the public and get bureaucrats to approve the plan.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• (cont'd)
    • “Our messaging program over the next two years should focus heavily on reducing the credibility of the health insurance industry and focusing on the failure of private health insurance.”
    • “We need to systematically forge relationships with large sectors of the business/employer community.”
    • “We need to convince political leaders that they owe their elections, at least in part, to the groundswell of support of [sic] universal health care, and that they face political peril if they fail to deliver on universal health care in 2009.”
    • “We need not agree in advance on the components of a plan, but we must foster a process that can ultimately yield consensus.”
    • “Over the next two years, we must design and organize a massive national field program.”

(cont'd)
    29again

Answer by 29again at 6:03 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• (cont'd)
    • “We must focus especially on the mobilization of the labor movement and the faith community.”
    • “We must systematically leverage the connections and resources of a massive array of institutions and organizations of all types.”
    • “To be successful, we must put in place commitments for hundreds of millions of dollars to be used to finance paid communications and mobilization once the battle is joined.”
    Creamer adds: “To win we must not just generate understanding, but emotion—fear, revulsion, anger, disgust.”
    Democrats have followed Creamer’s plan to the letter. They have claimed our health care system is in crisis despite polls showing the overwhelming majority of Americans are happy with the care they receive. They have—with the help of President Obama—circulated false horror stories about Americans dying for lack of health care and health insurance.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 6:05 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• This doesn't bother me until I know what the felony was for. Copying some movies, music, software, and much more off the internet is a felony. That doesn't really make him a bad guy. I copy stuff from the internet, but I'm not a bad person. I don't have ANYTHING on my record, not even a speeding ticket. I've been pulled over once and that was for expired plates on my dads car. It really really really depends on what the charge was. There's a 20-21 yr old girl facing 3-4 years in prison for recording 3-4 minutes of "New Moon" during her sisters birthday party. Come on now... That's NOT worthy of prison time!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 6:08 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Let it be known and understood by all of you, and by the whole house of Israel, that in the name and through the power and authority of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Whom you crucified, [but] Whom God raised from the dead, in Him and by means of Him this man is standing here before you well and sound in body. This [Jesus] is the Stone which was despised and rejected by you, the builders, but which has become the Head of the corner [the Cornerstone]. And there is salvation in and through no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by and in which we must be saved.

Acts 4:10-12
    Anonymous

• Most of these 10 points have already been accomplished. And it was all done by a convicted felon, married to a member of the House of Representatives. Of course, he had some help, but this was all his idea. And the Dems have swallowed it like a starving man.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 6:08 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• My thought is that you are a gullible idiot!
    Anonymous

• Mommy -- It's in the article. He was convicted of bank fraud and income tax evasion. And you are right, that girl does not belong in prison! That is absurd!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 6:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• No I didn't read the article lol...
    My right click button doesn't work on my mouse so its not easy to copy and paste.
    But okay, fraud is a little extreme ha ha ha...
    But just because he wrote it doesn't mean that it wasn't revised or looked over by someone else...
    If the bill's approved then, it had to have some good in it right?
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 6:29 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Ohh and do a little research.... MANY dems and BO admin have written praise over this book.... If he didn't write the Bill, his words sure influenced people who work closely with the President... Again, I think this just adds to the theory that Obama is a PUPPET... It's just a matter of who has their slimy Fraudulent hands up his inexperienced ass and calling the shots.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:29 PM on Dec. 7, 2009