for those of you with 2 or more kids...

How long did it take you to conceive the 2nd baby? I'm just looking for a little hope. Dh & I are ttc #2. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• My second was tough. We tried for 6 months. My first happened right away. My third was a surprise!!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:49 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• #2 took 18 months to the day. the day after I found out the Fertility clinic called to book my appointment.

but #1 took 12months ttc.

we quit trying and started having fun *winkwink* lol within a month I was pregnant.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:05 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• our first was a year old, but we weren't "trying"...so it just happened when it happened..
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 6:07 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• My first 2 are 3.5 years apart. I breastfed and had a miscarriage.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 6:07 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• We weren't TRYING to have another baby, but we also weren't trying to prevent it. We have been together for almost five years and we have two kids. Our oldest is three, almost four, and our youngest is three months. We've never used condoms and now is the first time I've been on any kind of birth control. We just let things happen the way they were intended to happen. =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 6:11 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I got pregnant, before my six week check up, immediately after giving birth. Don't get me wrong. Sure I waited to heal after birth but two-three weeks later, it was on! I'm told that you're wide open, after giving birth.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 6:14 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• It took us 6 years to get pregnant with our first. We got pregnant with #2 and #3 both while I was breastfeeding and both were acidents. I got pregnant with #2 when #1 was 10 months old and pregnant with #3 when #2 was 10 months old.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 6:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Baby 2 came completely by surprise, without even trying. I was on the mini-pill. My oldest was 7 months old.
    Anonymous