What can I do with 2 toddlers, a 6 year and a 13 year old over Christmas break?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Holidays

• Make Christmas cards, cookies, if it snows where you are build a snowman or a snow fort, maybe try letting the older 2 go ice skating. Take them to the movies if the toddlers are well behaved (my son started going to the movies at 2ish) Have a sleep over or two. Do lots of cooking. Drive around to see the lights. That's really all i can think of, sorry I probably wasnt much help =/
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 6:19 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I have a similar family: 14, 6 and 4. It's very hard finding something we all can do. We've gone bowling and that was fun. Movies are hard because the oldest does not want to be caught dead at a baby movie. Baking is fun for all. Have fun!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:39 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Definitely make and decorate Christmas cookies! If you have it near you, zoo lights is always fun too!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 1:16 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• My kids can always find things to do. (15, 10, 7, 6) They all play together, especially the younger three. They love to make anything with art supplies. My oldest hangs out with me and my husband. Plays PS3 with his friends and my husband. He will play outside with his sisters too. We go places too, but we spend most of our time at home. We drive around and look at all the pretty lights. The girls love that.
    We also make Christmas trees (green frosting, candies, and ice cream cones) and a gingerbread house. So much fun! They all look crazy, but It's great.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Dec. 8, 2009