Im almost 21 weeks pregnant.I still get sick I have tried everythingim on meds but they dont work.What should i do?

mommaof2tob2

Asked by mommaof2tob2 at 6:17 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• There was a generic and then like, top of the line med ...and the top of the line finally worked for me.....you've tried absolutely everything?
    I hope this lets up for you soon!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 6:24 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Get yourself some of the anti-nausea bracelets that chemotherapy patients use, seriously. You can buy them online at a very reasonable price. They are little bracelets that have a little button that presses against the inside of your wrist. Get one for each wrist. Here is the website I got mine from http://maddoxoncology.com/biobands-antinausea-bracelet-p-69.html

There are other sites that use them. I believe the mayo clinic recommended them to one of my daycare dads for motion sickness for his trip home from the hospital. I think they are also called biobands.

Good luck. It will pass, hang on!

They really do work!
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 6:24 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• you can get the bracelets at CVS-- they are called "seabands"

I got a squeeze lemon and i put 3 drops of juice on my tongue. You can carry it in your purse. I know it sounds totally opposite of what you should do. It worked.

pray.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 6:27 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I had this every pregnancy. It may not be hormones. During pregnany your gallbladder and liver don't function as well as usual. Your body can have a hard time processing fats of any kind and make you sick all the time! I was sick up to delivery. Try cutting out most fats(not all). Eat small and frequently and drink tons of water! Ther's not much they can do and bloodwork doesn't always show the problem,but get some done anyway.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 6:34 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• chocolate or peppermint always worked for me but if Steff07 is right then there might be more wrong than just simple sickness like mine was

Answer by admckenzie at 7:10 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I tried seabands and they didnt work worth crap for me so I personally wouldnt waste your money on them. Has your doctor prescribed you an anti-nausea meds? If you have tried all of them already (there are 4 that are generally prescribed during pregnancy) and none of them worked then I would assume the seabands wont work. If you have not tried any of them... I would try some benadryl or dramamine and see if any of those will help
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 7:22 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Did your Doc Rx Zofran? because I have horrible morning sickness and it worked for me.
    Anonymous

• I used Lemon just squeezed it n drank it works in 2 minutes!! Try it! and good luck:)
    Anonymous

• I was put on phergen or however you spell it i have tried the braclets and lemon idk what to do.I wanna fall into a deep deep sleep and not wake up til its til=me to have him.I have lost 10lbs.Which may not sound like much but i only weigh 108 now at 5 months pregnat
    mommaof2tob2

Answer by mommaof2tob2 at 10:54 PM on Dec. 9, 2009