Miscarriage than pregnancy soon after?

Okay so unfortunately I lost my baby at 6 weeks after 6 months of trying. It was a complete natural miscarriage, on november 27. Me and the dh had sex 8 days after. I know we shouldn't have but we did. Now 2 days after sex im feeling preg symtpoms, nauseus tired, and migraines. Is it just my head making me feel this way cuz I really want to become pregnant again, or is it possible to feel these symptoms so soon after a miscarriage? I have 2 hpt but don't know when to take them.

sariita

Asked by sariita at 6:26 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I got pregnant twice right after miscarriages and had no problems keeping those pregnancies. They are now sons number 2 and 3.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 6:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• well i know many many people who have got preggo b4 they even had a period after a misscarrige and everything turned out perfetly fine. but as far as the HPT I really don't know what to tell you about that cz I has a misscarraige myself and I do know that it can take a while for your hormone levels to go down after so you could geta pos. test just because you were preggo such a short time ago. if it were me I would just call the DR and make an appt that way you will know for sure!! Good Luck!!!
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 6:31 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I had a VERY early miscarriage a month before my son was conceived. I have heard of it happening to alot of women, maybe because the body is just prepped for a baby, its more willing to accept...lol not sure of the science there, but it happens.
    soldiermom1986

Answer by soldiermom1986 at 8:21 PM on Dec. 7, 2009