I had a baby 5 months ago and when I exercise sometimes I pee a little, it wasnt like that before I had him.

Want to know how to stop it and if I should see my doctor about my problem.

angmarie0925

Asked by angmarie0925 at 6:38 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Health

• i'm not really sure if or how you can stop it but I have heard that this happened with a lot of peopole some will pee a little when they cough or sneez or even when they just bend over . I would talk to the dr tho cuz if there is a way to get it fixed it would most likely be well worth it. I just wanted you to know that you're not alone
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 6:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• It happens to me all the time! When I cough or sneeze. I figured it was just a symptom of having kids.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• kegels - strenghten those muscles.

its normal though....I do it a bit when I sneeze sometimes. lol
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• The perinal (spelling?) exercises help that. The thing where you hold your pee before you pull down your pants to go to the bathroom lol... do it during the day while driving or sitting down watching TV, even while eating dinner. When you happen to be thinking about it, just do that, it should help. My Dr. told me to do them. I did about 100-200 of them a day for a few weeks and I no longer pee lol.
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 6:43 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Do more Kegels. Try to do the ones where you hold for 10-20 seconds.
    Anonymous

• Are you doing several sets of kegels every day?

Answer by rkoloms at 7:49 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• You will pee a little when you laugh and cough too. It is part of having a baby. Do some Kegels everyday. If you don't know how, ask your doctor the next time you are there. There really isn't anything to be worried about.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:16 PM on Dec. 7, 2009