Are there any retro/vintage mamas here?

Do you dress and do your make-up in an old- fashion style?

Which era do you love?

Do you dress in this style everyday?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love the 40's and 50's pinup styles. I try to add some sort of pinup flair to my outfit everyday.
    Arlyah

Answer by Arlyah at 12:29 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I like the 50's pinup look. I think the clothes from that era were more shiek. I dont dress like that all the time but i am trying to loose weight to fit in those kindof clothes. I love the way they did their hair too. I dk guess im old fashioned!lol
    cuban_cutiesMom

Answer by cuban_cutiesMom at 6:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I'm kind of retro. Whenever I can find them I get 70's looking clothes. I don't look much different than I did in the 70's. People that haven't seen me since high school are surprised when they see me. "You look just the same." I look at them and think, "you look old." Right now I have on bell bottom jeans, a knit top with bright blue and green swirls and beads, and a lime green hoodie that is one of the greens of the shirt.

I buy my son's clothes at thrift stores and yard sales. He is 21 works at an organic grocery store and they love it that he come in with hippie clothes. He has some great tie dyed shirts.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 6:54 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• My house is decorated in a very 70s way, mushrooms and owls all over lol. I do like old school clothes, anything older than the 80s
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 7:01 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I'm a 70's girl, but don't dress that way. My 17 yr old told me last night that she wants to go retro/vintage. She loves the 70's styles. I like some of them too. I need to update my hairstyle, but don't like splurging on that for myself. I like the gauze tops that the girls wore over turtle necks in the 70's. Those were cute.
    night.magic

Answer by night.magic at 7:07 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I love the 40's style it is so feminine
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 7:10 PM on Dec. 7, 2009