What "clique" were you in in High School?

popular, geek, nerd, smarty, rich, etc...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• All of them and none of them at the same time. I got along with everyone so that made me an outcast from all of them.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:14 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Loner lol. I felt 10 years older than everyone else. I didn't really have ANY friends. Well... one. So the "Me & Katie" clique lol
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 7:19 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I was pretty much a party girl! I hung out with the party people! I don't know what clique that would have been!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 7:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• We really didn't have cliques... But I went to school in Europe, and things are just different there. We had 5 different levels of high school, and there was some "rivalry" between the different levels, but within the school itself, not at all. Then again, we also didn't have football, basketball, cheerleading etc. Just regular classes.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:22 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I was a Goth kid lol but i hung out with all sorts of cliques. I did get a bunch of stares cause of the stupid and weird things me and my best friend did haha, good times good times
    CandyMama231

Answer by CandyMama231 at 7:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I was in the non-click group... I had a job, went out when I wanted, had a steady boyfriend for 4 years, so I didn't really have a certain group of friends.. I had to stay away from certain girls because they wanted my boyfriend.. I know it sounds silly,lol.. They can have him now, I found a much better one!
    God I feel old! That was almost 20 yrs ago......
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:27 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• The party group....But we were friends with almost everyone.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 7:31 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I pretty much kept to myself. I had a few friends, but I don't think any of us fit into any particular clique.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 7:33 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I didn't belong to any clique. I was friends with lots of different people. Same applies to how I am today.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 7:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• None! And it wasn't because I was a "loner". I was just never a type to judge and not befriend someone because they were different from me. I kid you not, I could go to ANY table in the lunch room and sit down and be WELCOMED. That was one thing that I really appreciated about my high school experience.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 7:43 PM on Dec. 7, 2009