Looking For A Job?

Does anyone know of a good job that has to do with typing? I'm a really fast and accurate typer. I'm not that good with computer programs but I do know how to type well. Do you really make money off those online data entry jobs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• I tried about 5 of those online data entry jobs and they are all scams. If you are interested in working from home look for the real companies that offer telecommuting positions
    Anonymous

• How are you conducting your job search? Do you have an up-to-date Linkedin profile? Is your resume polished? Are you networking?

there are lots of great tips here: http://www.cafemom.com/group/jobhuntingmoms

Answer by rkoloms at 7:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Here is a list of transcription companies...

http://www.sabrinascloset.info/transcription.php

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I was in a situation where I had to make some extra income for a few months to pay off a debt. I couldn’t invest any money to start any of the work at home sites. So I had to search out the free ones. I found some really good ones, and some really bad ones. So, if you’re looking, it’s free, you have nothing to lose, you should go to Free Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:48 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• I work at home and absolutely love it! There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! I would love to answer any questions that you may have and get you more information. My website is www.beingunited.com and my email is rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 8, 2009