help! i accidentally deleted pix from my digital camera!

if anyone knows any way to get my pictures back i would really appreciate it! and its a sony cybershot if that helps.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Once they are deleted, you cant get them back.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 7:17 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Yeah, that sucks, but once they're deleted, there's absolutely no way to get them back, I'm afraid...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Kinda like you need to as well. It's nice to come on a site to ask for advice and get people like you with wonderfully intriguing answers to their personal questions.

OP- you may try this and see if it works http://www.ehow.com/how_4461259_restore-deleted-files-sd-card.html

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:26 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• go to a camera company and they will charge you to restore your card. i had a 8 gig card and it froze on me so i took it to cord camera, they sent it out for a week and got back all my pics on a cd. it cost me $179.00 for 8 gig card,\. good luck.

P. S some of the programs on the computer are bulllshit and a waste of money and are non refundable. take it to a specialist who sees this kind of stuff everyday.
    indysownlilbit

Answer by indysownlilbit at 8:48 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Getting froze up and actually deleting the pix are two different things I believe. I wish you luck and it doesn't hurt to ask a camera place like best buy but don't get your hopes too high.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 8:58 PM on Dec. 7, 2009