Want a baby girl...

Im trying to conceive....within the next 2 months or so, lol. any advice? Anything tried and true? Ive done it before so im not stranger, but last time i didnt try :P So what can I do to ensure preganancy soon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I do too, hope my little bean is a girl, I did a semi-sway for a girl!!!! lol If you are wanting to ttc a baby girl.......

www.in-gender.com

Have fun going through all the info lol You'll be addicted. Of course you'll get what nature gives but it can't hurt to try!
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 8:03 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Practice for making a baby and have fun, don't try for a child. The pressure takes out the fun of it and that just ruined it for me.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:04 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• dont set a time limit on getting pregnant stress can make it harder to concieve. The 1st time you get pregnant it can take several months. charting your cycle is the most effective way to know when to have intercourse ,or not to. I have a software program that helps me chart and actually calculates ovulation, menses etc.only took me once to get pregnant with my son. I recomed charting via softwear as it will be more accurate , faster and easier.charting will also help you to know when you may have a problem(fertility, infection,etc) so you can see a doctor. If you want a girl you will want to chart really well as you have to know when you ovulate. For a girl you have to have sex a few days before ovulation to maximize your chances for a girl. Boy sperm are more fragile than the girl ones and die first even thought they are smaller and faster. girl sperm are bigger and slower and live longer.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 11:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2009