Anything I can do with loads of fresh dill?

I had to get it for a recipe and I only used a little bit. I've already made dill potatoes with the left over and I STILL have a ton left... why do they make you buy so much at once?

Any ideas for some fresh dill besides cucumber sauce or dill potatoes? (these are the two things I've already done).

Thanks!

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 7:58 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• chop and mix with olive oil and salt to brush over baked fish-- halibut or other white fish

tartar sauce

whip with cream cheese and cheddar in the food processor, roll in some pecans and you'll have an herbed cheese ball for entertaining

make tea with it for gas, good for the humans and the dogs! I pour dill tea over their food sometimes

ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:05 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• get a cucumber and some vinegar and olive oil and the dill slice cucumbers thin and allow to soak in flavor. ice box pickles
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 8:28 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• ecodani gave some awesome ideas!
    I also like to use a bit of dill in my devilled eggs.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:40 AM on Dec. 8, 2009