Do cheaters deserve a second chance?

yes,NO,maybe so?

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 8:09 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• HELL NO IF THEY CHEAT ONCE THERE CHEAT AGAIN ! !
    lightbulbe

Answer by lightbulbe at 8:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Yes. It takes far more character to apply spiritual principles (i.e., forgiveness, patience, tolerance, honesty, practicality, honesty, etc.), and turn the other cheek than it takes to run away from a situation, thus never really dealing with it. The acronyms for ego is easing God out and fear, f __k everything and run or face everything and recover.

Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 8:14 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• yes and no...yes if they realize what they lost to begin with because of their cheating and you think thats punishment enough.

no....if they want you back because they need someone and have no where else to go.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• no way. no second chances on that. thats disgusting. sex is the most intamite thing you do with eachother, its what you do to make your children, & etc. and they did that with another women. they didnt even care how they made you feel or if they brought you an std home. and your gonna let them stick there dick back in you after they stuck it in some other whores shit? thats disgusting.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• NO! Once a cheater, always a cheater. The rats.
    Anonymous

• Yes. We all make mistakes. If he learned from his mistake then he should be forgiven. If he does it a second time then you might have a problem

Answer by admckenzie at 9:08 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• To me cheating is a deal breaker. I won't cheat on my husband and under no circumstance would I ever put up with been cheated on. So those who have stayed after been cheated on, you are a special breed, one I could never understand but to each their own.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 9:32 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• during the first year, my husband did ..he didnt actually sleep with the woman, but still I count it as cheating. We had a baby on the way, and it put me under so much stress I had to go to the hospital...once he seen how it was affecting me and our child....he completely changed...He is nothing like the person he used to be at all, you wouldnt even know that he ever had if you knew him.... And I honestly know that he wont, so much that I trust him that he works with all women...

But before him I would have said that i would never take back / trust a cheater.... And I went by the saying A man is only as faithful as his options.

All humans will be tempted at one time or another, you just have to have faith that they are smart and mature enough to realize what is more important at the time..
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:00 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• No.I do not think they deservea second chance but that is how i feel.
    seashore29

Answer by seashore29 at 11:02 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• In my experience, Hell NO!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Dec. 9, 2009