rear facing car seat in the back?

i hate driving around during the day the sun shines right in my 4mo old eyes (rear facing car seats suck!)what can i do to prevent this? i have tried the little black shade but it only covers so much .. i tired to put blanket over it but i freaked out so i took it off i have a 89 ford i paid $500 for it..lol i plan on getting a newer car in 3 years (savin up) so i dont want to spend the $200+ on tinting what should i do! i have tried to avoid going out when its sunny.. but i can only do that for so long lol HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• baby sunglasses?
    dani2780

Answer by dani2780 at 9:00 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• my carseat came with a visor. i dont know what else u can do. try going to babies r us & asking them what they have.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:28 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• get more than one of those screen shade things, and some come in different sizes.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:14 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• You can buy carseat visors at like Target & Kmart & all those places. Goes right onto the carseat...ranging from cardboard to fancy fabric.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 9:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Doesn't your infant carrier/carseat have a pull down shade/visor?
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:08 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• yeah it does but my back seat is to low so....it does nothing
    Anonymous

• You can buy tinting that you can put on yourself. It's sort of a peel and stick deal. I used some once on a truck that we used to have. Seems like hubby got it at walmart. It comes in a roll, you cut it to fit the window. Make sure the window is clean then put the tint on and smooth it out as you go to avoid air bubbles. (sort of reminds me of a window cling) I do recommend having a bit of help with it as it can be a hand full depending on the size piece you are working with.
    Krysden

Answer by Krysden at 12:35 AM on Dec. 8, 2009