ok let me know hat you think..been w my bf for7 yrs and ive known from beginning that he had like twelve other brosband sister long story way short hebwas found by a sister and in the beginning like aug sept they had fEelings for each other bc supposedly they arent blood related bc they were each adopted out..shes hated me for no good reason and i just wrote her a msg making it clear we were dating and askin her to respect that i was nice ab it now shes pissed at him bc she is hurt

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• "they arent blood related bc they were each adopted out"

that has nothing to do with being adopted my other families. If they share a parent, they are blood related. This sounds complicated and unhealthy.
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 8:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• so you are saying that his sister wants him.. um that is a problem.. she is like the other woman in a love triangle.. family is family. raised by the same parents is family. so if they hooked up then that is really weird.. either way she needs to be out of the picture..
    Anonymous

• it sounds like he needs to confront her, and tell her that he agrees 100% with what you said and then not give a damn if she is pissed, he is with you and your feelings should matter more
    Anonymous

• She'll get over it.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:06 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Were they adopted by the same parents so they don't have either of the same parents?
    It was hard to follow the post, but it sounds kinda odd to me. If it's his sister, then what kind of feelings are they having???
    If it's his blood sister and they want to have a sibling relationship then what's the problem? There should be enough room in his life for both of you as long as it isn't the way it sounds on here that you think they're having the kind of feelings siblings shouldn't have for one another.
    Adoption doesn't sever the blood ties... but when two kids are adopted by the same family then there can be heart strings tied.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I think youre missing the part where she says they have romantic feelings for each other...
    Anonymous

• To clarify, yes they have/had romantic feelings....as kids it was his bio mom and her bio dad together so they were like step or half or whichever...then they got adopted into diff families...make sense? Back in aug/sept they both had feelings for each other he went to see her 2x..she lives about 6 hours away in a diff, state, and the first time he came back he broke up with me...for like a week...then he told me hed give me the title back if i didnt show it off so she wouldnt up upset..and the second time he went down was for the supposed "DNA" test which i haven't seen any results so I have my doubts...soon after his feelings went away and only she feels those awkward feelings...its been like that for a month or two now...and last month she came up because she was going to move up here but it was a bit of a cultural shock so she went back...and just the other day i was allowed to tell her we were dating so she got the point.
    Anonymous