My husband complains I want sex too much! wtf....

My husband and I work seperate shifts and we don't see each other during the week. Which leaves fri, sat , and sun for us to be together. I like to have sex with him those days. Latley, I feel he is just doing it with me to get it over with. I do have a very high sex drive, I feel like I am a sex addict with him, Is this normal???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• It varies from person to person, not all women have a high sex drive and others do, I want sex with my husband practically all the time so I don't think its odd but other women who don't have a high sex drive may from it strange
    Anonymous

• It is usually the men who want sex all the time. The right man would be thrilled with you!! Maybe you and your DH should have a long talk about why he isn't interested.
    Anonymous

• I've had 3 husbands and they all complained about me wanting sex all the time. My SO is a sex addict and so am I so it works out fine now!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:11 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Maybe he is having an affair...Just my opinion
    apple31

Answer by apple31 at 9:39 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Why is it that we (women) seem to be willing to lie down and spred them at the request of our DH/SO? Men are selfish. They want to be the hunters not the hunted. Try teasing him, as oppose to being so blunt. If he does not take you into his for some HOT and Passionte SEX, then dump him.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 9:39 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• into his arms
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• My SO says that about me too. He said he's never been with another woman that's wanted sex as much as I do... But then again, I am 11 1/2 years younger than him... Maybe that makes a difference.
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 11:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Get him some ginko; it will increase his libido (he should not take it if he has high blood pressure)

Answer by rkoloms at 7:54 AM on Dec. 8, 2009