is this normal ir schould i go into the doc?

okwell i am having issues with my due date the docs say i am 13 weekscuz length but ovulation when i took my tests development everything goes with 14 1/2 like i thought so i am almost 15 weeks, well my problem is my back is hurting really bad and i am having pretty bad cramping like menstrual cramping i can still feel the baby moving around a lil but i am scared cuz i started going in2 labor with remmi at 15 weeks they thought it was cuz i was dehydrated and had a kidney infection . well its making me nervous that now at al,most 15 weeks i am having cramping and back pain again. my hubby thinks its just stretching and all and my hips moving but i am getting kinda nervous and all. i am also in CA and my ob is in MO. im wondering if i should just go to the base doc closest 2 me?

Remmismommy

Asked by Remmismommy at 8:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you should just go see the doctor. no sense making yourself worry about it, plus extra stress won't be good for the baby... If you are out of state, can you at least call your doctor and get advice over the phone?
    c_lotte1107

Answer by c_lotte1107 at 8:43 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Anytime you are scared like that, you should see a doctor. It's better to be safe, than sorry. I hope there is nothing wrong.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 8:43 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• At least call the dr

Answer by admckenzie at 8:59 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I'd call and let them know about your history with premature labor. Since that happened to you in the past it is absolutely worth getting checked out.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:08 PM on Dec. 7, 2009