A terrible situation

So just whn Im completely fed up with my lying, cheating, manipulating no good baby daddy....he dicdes to turn ovr a new leaf. I've been messing around with another guy and has somewhat caught feelings already. Now my baby daddy is being so nice hugging and trying to kiss me...Im confused what should i do. Im really feeling like our 3 yr relationship has ran its course. But I have never seen him act the way he has been acting recently. To top it off i just had sex with him again for the 1st time in 2 mths and ive been having sex with this other guy. OMG

MiMiBreezy

Asked by MiMiBreezy at 8:46 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• if your babys dad lies & cheats then fuck him, just move on. hes just being nice until he gets comfortable again.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:48 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Message me. We have alot on common lol
    FcknReady2Party

Answer by FcknReady2Party at 8:49 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• you should just end it and not risk ruining your childs life over drama... I can't believe you would start off with... 'lying, cheating, manipulating no good baby daddy' because it sound slike you're the exact same way... u need a spot on the Jerry Springer show..
    Anonymous

• Holy moly....is this the Jerry Springer show ? Baby Daddyt? I thought only people on TV talked that way. Here's the thing. Clean up your act, try to stick with only ONE guy, and preferably ,be married before you have another baby. In the meantime,use birth control.
    Anonymous

• you described him as manipulative, well honey he has not turned over a new leaf that's what he's doing to you now. being nice and affectionate is his way of manipulating you to get you to have sex with him. don't let him control you like that.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Hey anonymous who likes to say holy moly
    maybe you shouldnt judge her becuae you have probally not ever been in her fuckin shoes. She isnt doing a damn thing wrong and who knows maybe karam will bit you in your ass eventually and youll be put in a situation like this
    but in the meantime, stick to things you know =0) Like saying holy fuckin moly
    FcknReady2Party

Answer by FcknReady2Party at 9:02 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Date them both. No one says you have to be with one guy

Answer by admckenzie at 9:02 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Well you can date them both BUT they should both know about each other.. doesn't mean you have to sleep with them BOTH tho.. date them and decide but sounds like your ex is an ex for a reason.. And I do agree he is acting sweet now b/c maybe he knows you are doing better without him.. its another way to control you
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 9:13 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Is he just acting that way because he know you are "with" this other guy? He might go back to his old ways once this other guy is out of the picture
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 9:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Screwing two man at the same time??..Not healthy...But hey it's your life....Baby daddy is being nice because your ignoring him ...He probably knows your cheating...Just when you thnk things are comfortable and good BOOOM! What goes around comes around....Becareful ....Dont let another woman's situation(partygirlabove)guide you down the wrong path...do the right thing for yourself especially for your children...CHOOSE ONE!
    apple31

Answer by apple31 at 9:32 PM on Dec. 7, 2009