FAKE or NOT FAKE

you decide if im fake or if im being real....

i was i think called fake twice, but once for sure. on FACEBOOK, i opened a question my SIL asked about me it asked "do you think she dresses poorly" and my SIL said "yes" about me. now i go to show hubby and one other person, after that, all hell broke loose and that one other person that knew, txt my SIL saying she answered yes to that question, she was so upset, she left me a comment saying i was FAKE! am i really?
next one was...i left a status on FACEBOOK saying "funny how pple's attitude and personalities change when certain pple are here and when they leave, it goes back to normal" i was directing towards my 2 different SIL's. one commented on it "funny how that works, i hate fake pple!" im not sure if that was directed towards me or not but i txted her to let her know what i meant but she didnt before i texted her.

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 8:48 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nah i dont think ur being fake, sounds like theyre being fake. theres always problems with in laws.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:33 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I think you are being childish.
    Anonymous

• dont you have anything better to do then be offended over dumb FB questions? I mean really, somebody answered on there saying YES to "has (ME) ever cheated on a test?" And this person would have no clue if I did or did not. So I ignore it. How do you know your SIL wasn't just messing with you? Or maybe she hit "yes" by mistake.
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon 7:57... Why put that stuff on facebook? And when you post a question like that you'd better be ready for the answers you get. Don't ask if you don't want to know.
    Anonymous

• I am with ya on this. Someone I knew said something unkind about me on one of those questions and said I had no right to be upset. I said its just hard to hear that people think those things of you. With those FB questions the answers are always YES, NO, or SKIP. If it asks me something unkind about someone, I just skip it. I would never intentionally hurt someone else's feelings and I expect the same respect in return. Shame on you SIL's for willingly posting something unkind about you for hundreds of people to see.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 9:11 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• i wasnt offended though, she's the one that blew it up over nothing. i even told her that i didnt care that she did it. well if i get too many negativity, ill just delete it.

i should add tonight i just found out she thinks i dont like her, the SIL i was talking about in the 2nd sentence
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:16 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Were your high school years that glorious that you wish to relive them again? Sound as a bunch of catty teenagers, you and your SIL need to grow up.

And to think that some of you are parents raising children, that is a scary thought.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 9:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• eye rolling

PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:35 AM on Dec. 8, 2009