So at 9 1/2 half weeks if there's no nausea or cramping or nothing just sore boobs should i be worried???

I hear all thses girls talk about spotting...hasnt happened to me...is that normal??? I've never been prego so i dnt kno what to expect.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I never had any symptoms either, just the lack of a period. later in the pregnancy I got sore breasts but that was close to delivery

everyone is different so you may be one of the lucky ones who doesn't have nasty symptoms of being pregnant

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:58 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I had no cramping at all in any of my pregnancies except during labor. The nausea doesn't have to happen either. If it does just suck on peppermint or chocolate or eat saltines. But you are fine if these things don't occur.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:58 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I never got sick, no spotting, no cravings, no weight gain until the very end, didn't even know I was pregnant until I was 5 months b/c of the fact I had no usual symptoms. I had been on the depo shot for 7 years and when I got off of it the doctor said don't be surprised if I don't have a period for a year or so, so the lack of the period was not a warning sign for me. I thought pregnancy and labor and delivery were extremely easy, but I guess I'm a freak of nature.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 9:00 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I never had any symptoms either. I probably wouldnt even have known I was pregnant if my husband hadnt suspected and made me take a pg test like every day for two weeks. Even then nothing until the baby was moving except that I couldnt eat fried chicken. I didnt even feel my labor contractions until way far along.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:00 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I haven't had symptoms with all of my pregnancies. I say lucky you and congrats!!!
    Anonymous

• I hate you non-morning sickness b$tches :)
    Anonymous

• Spotting is normal, and not spotting is normal. There is a whole range of normal. I didn't really have much nausea until I started taking the prenatal vitamins (they can make you sick when you first start taking them). I also didn't have any cravings, but I did have an aversion to meat. For some reason I just could not go near it, it was like I didn't even think of it as food. So weird!

Anyway, I don't think you have any cause for worry:) Congrats!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:06 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• just be glad, cause all those symptoms suck.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 9:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Nope, you should be jumping for joy, lol. :) Seriously, be happy, and don't expect every pregnancy to be so easy. I had no symptoms the first time around (and had a perfectly healthy pregnancy and baby) and just about every symptom the second time around (and another perfectly healthy pregnancy and baby). Regular pregnancy symptoms, or lack thereof, don't mean anything as far as baby's health; it's the abnormal things you have to look out for, like horrible pains or heavy bleeding.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:15 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• be grateful to just have sore swollen breast you dont want the pukey feeling that some women have til 14 weeks or through out there whole pregnancy but its a good thing the sign you need to wach out for is heavey red bad cramping bent over in pain those could be sign of a miscarrage but if you have no bleeding then you are fine dont worry so much enjoy your little bean that is growing inside of you!!! mommy of a 5 year old an 2 year old an another due in a 11 weeks!~
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2009