What's a good memorable or creative gift to give your SO?

I've already done the scrapbook...clothing, cologne, ....I just want to give him something really GOOD haha. Any ideas?

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 9:09 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Last year I gave hubby a set of soft restraints, he really likes them ;-D
    Anonymous

• We don't give material gifts. We give great sex. We make something different on each holiday and that makes it memorable. My birthday is Monday and I can't wait to see what he does.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:08 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I made my hubby a coupon book with "coupons" he could cash in throughout the year. Some were "adult" and some were breakfast in bed, a night out, a backrub,etc. He loved it.

Also, tickets to an event are always great b/c you can go with and create a memory together. Whether it's a concert, sporting event, comedy club or show.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Dec. 8, 2009

• My husband has so many framed photos of our daughters all over his desk that it is being over-run and he can't see them all. Soooo, this year I bought him one of those digital frames so he can put all his photos into it and see them all within one spot.
    I hope he likes it. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:34 AM on Dec. 8, 2009