Anybody else having a problem w/ their sex drive?

It's almost as though I have NONE!! It's not like I hate sex, or anything like that. I used to love it! After I started to have kids I slowly started wanting sex less and less. I don't understand. I feel bad because it's like I only do it for dh now, and not me, too. He hates that, lol! Anybody else have/had this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes in the past. Talk to your ob/gyn about it. There are things they can give you to help out. My Dr. actually gave me testosterone cream in a VERY low dose. He told me to rub it on my wrist and in between my thighs. It worked! But honestly my sex drive kinda got better after my daughter. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• I just noticed I should've put this under 'Health'. Oops, oh well! Lol!
    Anonymous

• I am having a problem with it. Its outta control! I want it all the time! But then Ive been deprived the last year so...
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im not the only one!! uck it hurts to! im never in the mood and when i am it last for about2 1/2 mins
    Anonymous

• the mood .. not him haha
    Anonymous

Yesss! This is exactly it!!! WTH, ugh!
    Anonymous

• Same here. I was never a very sexual person, but I enjoyed it as much as the next gal. After I got pregnant with my first child is when my sex drive decreased. Then after I gave birth it nearly dicipated all together. I just had my daughter a month ago and I could really care less if I have sex. I do it souly for my husband and he knows that I do. He would love if I were more into it and I definately try to be, but I can't deny that I'm totally faking my enthusiasm. I want to want to have sex, but I can't say that there is any part of me that honestly wants to. When I can manage to get myself into the mood it lasts for maybe the first few minutes and then it's gone. Regardless of four play, tricks, nothing keeps me in the mood. I just have no interest in it and I know it hurts my husband that I don't want to have sex, but I just don't.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:25 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• The only time I had this problem it was medication related which probably won't help you, I agree with talking to your doctor thats the only way you'll really for sure be able to remedy it
    Anonymous

• Since about 4 months after I got pregnant, my sex drive has been less than nil. I don't want it. Maybe I just don't want it from ex. hmm.....I think my issues are stress related more than anything
    lilmama2be

Answer by lilmama2be at 11:26 PM on Dec. 7, 2009