If men and women were truly equal

wouldn't the father then be given equal say over abortion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Dec. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• It takes two to make a baby. it should take two to decide to kill a baby. If a baby is adopted out, the father is given a chance to protest the adoption, if the woman knows who the father is.

For all that women claim to be equal to men, there are some differences, this is indisputable.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 10:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I think that the man should have some say in that decision but, it is the womans body and it wouldn't be right to force her to go through pregnancy and birth if she didn't want to and men and women are not equal and never will be
    Anonymous

• the pro-choice people will tell you when a man can conceive, carry and delivery a baby, then he'll have a say!
    Anonymous

• I agree he should. Y should he not have the choice to keep his child alive.
    blondiemaker07

Answer by blondiemaker07 at 10:01 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I think men should have a say but obviously I am wrong....after all they are just sperm donors, life has nothing to do with them apparently. Stupid biology book what are they teaching!
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 10:11 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I don't know why anyone ever thought we were equal. It's not possible to be.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 10:16 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

gee, will we? did you read our minds?

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 10:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Many men already do, it's just that they are pressuring the woman to have an abortion, which is not what pro-lifers want to hear. They want to hear about the much more rare man who doesn't want his girlfriend to have one.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 10:54 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I don't know why we keep trying to make men and women equal because they are not!

I don't want my husband to be feminine any more than I want to be masculine.
    rjpetty605

Answer by rjpetty605 at 10:55 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• it is the womans body and it wouldn't be right to force her to go through pregnancy 

---So, why would it be right to  force him to pay child support if he didn't want the child.  If she wants the child it's totally her responsibility wouldn't it then. 

Anonymous